Thursday 15 August 2013

MUM IS A YEAR OLDER TODAY......SO MUCH LOVE FOR HER...


Mrs. Theresa Dina, My Teacher, My Jewel, My Queen, My Confidant, My Counselor, My Adviser, My Spiritual Leader, My MOTHER, is a year older today.

Dear Mama, I pray that the JOY of the LORD which already radiates over you will not cease. The LORD is working new things in your LIFE..... Your children & grandchildren shall surround your table and bring peace to your heart. The LORD shall renew his anointing over you. It is done in Jesus name. Amen.

                           I LOVE YOU MUM...I REALLY DO.





3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday BigMum, wish you many more beautiful,rewarding and blessed years in life. as your days so shall your strength be ma...if the Lord tarries, you'll live long to see more grandchildren and even great grand children in Jesus name.Amen.

    Love you so much IJ mama, have a lovely day.

    @ Xantaplus, deliver my message ooooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday mum...love u loads

    ReplyDelete
  3. @LadyMay>>> I will most def deliver ur message.

    @Kemi >>> Thanks sis...

    ReplyDelete