Saturday 24 August 2013

ANGELO DENIES HAVING XXXX WITH BEVERLY

ANGELO
Angelo, Beverly Osu's "Prince Charming" who was evicted from the Big Brother House has revealed that he didn't have XXXXX with the Nigerian while he was in the house...............




Laughter took me away and landed me on the softest part of my bed when I read this because the explanation is needless. Events in the Big Brother are audible to the deaf and visible to the blind like my good countryman Patrick Obahiagbon would say.

Angelo claims they were "JUST KISSING" as he would never take advantage of Beverly....Maybe she took advantage of him though..........lol.



The DADA is in love with Bev Baby and he stated that he's gonna come after her when the competition ends.

We are watching...................

Read earlier post HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment