Wednesday 22 January 2014

I HAD NO IDEA I WAS GETTING MARRIED - TOKE MAKINWA (@tokstarr).... HMMMMM


Toke Makinwa played a fast one on all of ya................A fast and smart one indeed...... theNet reports.......

On January 15, 2014, radio OAP, TV host and ubiquitous Red Carpet celebrity Toke Makinwa and her long-time boyfriend Maje Ayida secretly tied the knot. Makinwa says she had no clue she was going to get married!....... I still don't understand what this means.

Six days after the wedding, Makinwa finally opened up on the secret marriage, detailing on her official blog what really went down.

‘It was such a huge surprise, I had no clue. I hate surprises but I must say, this one knocked me out of my elements because i usually suspect something is happening. Hehehehe!  I am not fully over it yet’, she wrote.

She also apologized to family and friends who couldn’t attend the wedding. ‘I haven’t stopped apologising to family and friends who feel slighted that they could not attend.  I really did not wish to keep it a secret, if anything we would have loved to have all our loved ones there with us but this was our registry and so much had happened between Maje and I in the last 3 months’.

Weeks ago, Toke Makinwa granted Punch Newspapers an interview, revealing that she had ended her 12-year relationship with fitness enthusiast Maje Ayida.

Toke of life......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment