Tuesday 28 October 2014

PRE-WEDDING PICTURES OF ISAAC (@Hyzic23) & TOLULOPE (@Tolextra)......


It's been many weeks since I blogged actively for obvious reasons. That is if you are familiar with BBX, but if there is a post capable of making me sit to blog once again, it is this particular post.

My childhood bully who later became my personal person is getting married to our aburo. Yes, Tolulope is our aburo. I emphasized"OUR" because she was a younger friend of our clique before she ultimately became Isaac's fiancee. By the way, I belong to a clique of 7 great guys (Ay-dudu, Ay-pupa, Deolu, Arc Tolu, Isaac, Tunde & Xanta). 

Most of us grew up in the same neighborhood, attended same primary school (they were all my seniors) and have remained friends for more than 25 years. So, we met Tolulope through Ayo-dudu.


THE PROPOSAL
This love story dates back to few years ago when the couple met at my family house. They only exchanged pleasantries in my presence (smiles).  He already had his eyes on the young law student..... The rest is beautiful history.

So, the "22nd of November 2014" is the date when this beautiful couple will exchange marital vows, and of course, Xanta will be there by God's grace, not as a guest, but as the "best man". 

My late father was a fan of this couple, especially because Tolulope was his learned colleague. I wish dad were alive, but God knows best.

It is a good thing to see your buddies excel and succeed. Such is the friendship we all share.

See more pre-wedding shots below............











No comments:

Post a Comment