Saturday 1 February 2014

HILARIOUS MESSAGE FROM DUDE TETSOLA - I AM NOT MARRIED YET, I ONLY REPRESENTED MY BROTHER

 
Dude Tetsola is a very funny guy... Seriously... You guys will agree with me after reading this...........

Weeks following what many believe was his surprise wedding, singer Dude Tetsola is claiming he’s not married. The singer says he represented his brother who couldn’t attend the wedding because he ‘couldn’t get his VISA’.

‘I stood in for my elder brother. He couldn’t get his visa. They saw the pictures and people started saying I got married. Please, it is not me. I am not yet married’, he told Punch Newspaper.



Tetsola was the groom at a wedding at the Federal Marriage registry Ikoyi lagos on November 30, 2013. He reportedly travelled to Benin City for a traditional marriage on December 7, 2013 .

‘My girlfriend left me. She still doesn’t believe the story that I am not married even after my mother called her to explain to her. I have even talked to her elder brother who said I should let her be’, he explained.

I am still wondering why he didn't inform his girlfriend about the whole plan.... "very funny"


He also wrote on Twitter on January 19, 2014; ‘Now I know what true love really means; never you take your lover for granted because you might never have a second Chance‘.

Tetsola also said he doesn’t understand why nobody called him to verify the wedding story before writing about it.


‘I don’t know why people would not verify a story before they write about it. If I want to marry, I will invite people and let them know about it. It will not be a hidden thing’.

Dude Tetsola has released a new single ‘60 Days’ which he says is an apology to his girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment