Saturday 30 November 2013

I DENIED MY BABY BECAUSE THINGS WERE COMPLICATED - ICE PRINCE


You really won't understand the pains of celebrities until you're in their shoes. Don't be too quick to judge them all the time. I am not advocating for them, but we are all imperfect.

It is no longer news many Naija Male Artistes are BabyFathers..... Either intentionally or otherwise. Some of them like Wizkid, 9ice and Iceprince initially denied paternity until DNA proved otherwise.


In March 2012, News went round that Ice prince had fathered a child with a 20 years old Bimbo but the Jos-born-singer Ice Prince denied being responsible.

Months later, the same baby he denied became his treasure. The rapper gladly shows off  his son at every chance he gets.


In a recent interview with Showbizplus, Ice Prince explained why he initially denied his baby.

How has fatherhood changed you?
It has taught me to save my money. It is a huge difference and a huge change in lifestyle. You become more matured.

You initially denied having a baby?
It was complicated back then, I didn’t really know what was happening and I wasn’t sure of certain things. So the best I had to do then was denying it and sort out things first. Now I know he is my child and I have done everything as a father ever since.

 What is the relationship like with his mother?
I speak with her often and it is usually about the baby. That is all for now.

 Have you started thinking about marriage?
No, I’m fully focused on my music.

No comments:

Post a Comment