Saturday 5 April 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME............


I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praises to my God as long as I live. Psalm 146:2

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ. Philippians 4:6-7

By his grace, I am a year older today. The verses above expresses several life experiences and it's lessons.

Many who were family members, neighbours, class/course mates, colleagues and even acquaintances are no more, yet Jehovah has counted me worthy to be ALIVE & LIVING. I owe him so much praise.

Brethen, count your life as a blessing and put on the garment of praise daily for all JEHOVAH has done for you.
You might not actually be where you desire to be at the moment but in all things give thanks to the giver of life. He has perfect plans for you.

To my PARENTS, I say thank you. "Baba Titi & Mama Titi" are the best parents in the world. To simply put, I am blessed to have been raised by a VERY understanding "Lawyer Father" and a wonderful "Teacher Mother". Not all "Teacher Pikin" turn out well but the yield of their investment is evident.

To my SIBLINGS, I appreciate you guys. God bless Titi, Tolu and Tola. The  future belongs to us, oh yes. God knows the bond of love can only grow stronger. Thank you for your support.

To my many FATHERS & MOTHERS, you moulded this young man. Saying "I am grateful" is not enough to express my appreciation. I love my extended family to bits... Ay, LadyMay, Sis B. God bless u guys...

To my FRIENDS, I couldn't have chosen better Gsss... Thanks for the love. Over two decades of friendship is priceless. I pray that we will continually be available to admonish and assist one another. The future is ours.

To my friends on SOCIAL MEDIA, especially my "TWEEPIES", keep believing and trusting God. He will answer all your prayers and give you reasons to be happy all the days of your life.

To my COLLEAGUES, you guys are special. I am blessed with the best bosses ever. Learning from everyone has greatly improved my job skills as Facility Manager. We are going higher by God's grace.

To all those who have been supporting the #SAYNOTORAPE cause, may you never be a victim. As we  jointly create awareness about this social problem, may GOD reward you immensely. Together we can make a difference and impact. Your effort is changing lives.

To the fans of BlogByXantaplus, your support, calls and mails have been encouraging and propelling. Naija's Blosgophere is crowded, yet you have chosen to trust our news and information. We will never disappoint you.

Conclusively, the same GOD who has been my pillar told me that he has just started with me. There is no better piece of news than this. I implore you to key into this and your dreams shall come true.

God's love flows continuously like a fountain.

Thank you.

Xantaplus.




No comments:

Post a Comment